Model A is a battery-powered, miniaturized frequency device.
* Two sets of flexible output leads accommodating medical electrode patches
* Approximately 16 hours continuous use with regular AA batteries.
Nearly 32 hours on nickel hydride re-chargeable batteries. (Not included.)
* Accommodates AC adapter (Included.)
* Used with pre-recorded frequency sessions from Model B. Use with any standard cd player with a headpone jack. Also may be used with a computer.
* Comes with pre-recorded General Alignment session
* Maximum output is 64 volts
* Library of recorded frequency sessions available separately
* Crush-proof, water-tight carrying case
* Accessories included: electrode patches, conductivity gel, pH testing strips
* Case measures 6″ x 4″ x 2″
* Weighs one pound