Will Model A work with voltage for Europe

Home Forums Rife Technology & Techniques Model A Rife machine Will Model A work with voltage for Europe

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elmeddin 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:32 pm #1284

Walt

Hello, Can I use your Rife machine to cure my bladder, is there a possibility to use diverend frequencies, can i use it in Europe (220/230v) and what is the price of it? Kindly regards, Walt

May 13, 2012 at 7:33 pm #1285

cherry

Hello Walt,

We appreciate your interest in our Rife frequency instrument. While we cannot make claims about “cures”, we have helped people to address many issues. Including bladder. You can use Model A in Europe by connecting the AC adapter to another adapter which modifies the voltage. We have customers all over the world, and this has worked fine. You also have the option of using four AA batteries.

You are welcome to speak with John Wright, the developer of the machine.

June 5, 2012 at 8:47 pm #1405

burberry backpack

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

July 12, 2012 at 4:03 pm #1491

Elmeddin

I just love it I’ve not long ago been an avid supporter of your retecpsive world wide web site for quite a while and never truly provided anything at all back again, I am hoping to boost that in a while with greater discussion.Many thanks for another new inclusion fo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.