Treating Diabetes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maralynn 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:38 pm #1288

Maria

I am about to start a parasite cleanse/complementary therapy programmed to help with cervical displasia and fibroids and thought the Rife machine might be beneficial. Then I came across Christoph Engelhardt’s story and got even more interested: my husband has been a Type 1 diabetic for 38 years and although his blood sugar control is very good, we’re always on the look out for new tools and methods to make his life easier and further improve his control. I find C.E’s claim to have been off insulin quite doubtful though given what I know about Type 1 diabetes but I always keep an open mind. I’d like to know more about it and about the frequencies he has used etc. Do you have recorded programs for diabetes? Do you know of any other diabetic patients (Type 1) who have had good results with the machine?

May 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm #1289

cherry

Hello Maria,

Indeed, we were also quite surprised that Christoph was able to
eliminate his insulin entirely. We were accustomed to seeing these
terrific results with type 2 diabetes, but this was our biggest success with type 1. Christoph remains off his insulin to this day, several years after first employing his Model A. Of course, he must utilize the machine several times a week to keep himself stable.

When you truly understand the possibilities of this machine, you
recognize that it is something that should be used in every home. I encourage you to give us a call to discuss more specifically what you would like to address and what is reasonable to expect. I can give you a general introduction; and John Wright can address your more technical concerns, as well as provide deeper discussion about certain conditions…..

July 15, 2012 at 3:45 am #1528

Toni

There is no cure for Diabetes if there was there would be no Diabetes in our population but there is Diabetes Type 2 is a prgeorss Chronic Illness and as it prgeorsses and our Pancreas stops making insulin and our resisatance becomes more pronounced you may have to go on insulin.A healthy Diet is a good idea but telling people to drink so much coffee without knowing their co-morbidities ie heart disease high blood pressure is not a good idea as caffeine can induce other problems .this is a chronic illness and as such one must take care of your body no quick cures unfortunately yet.

July 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm #1722

Maralynn

there is no cure for diabetes. none. if you are a type 2, you can (sometimes) manage it with diet, exercise and oddball cure like this, but you are still a diabetic. just one in control. if you are a type 1, then these suggestions are no more effective than witch doctors. if your pancreas is damaged and cannot produce any or enough insulin, no amount of herb, cinnamon, or tea will make a difference.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.