Rife to treat Edema

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  esma 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:55 pm #1297

Pat

hello, I’ve got a question about curing or treating weeping edema. Not my problem, but I’ve got a female friend with horrible edema in both legs. So bad they barely fit in her pants. Her legs are red and enormously

swollen. I’ve used the general alignment disk with success but we see her so rarely that any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your wonderful technology.

May 13, 2012 at 7:56 pm #1298

cherry

Hi Pat,

Your friend really needs to use the machine regularly. If you think she is open to acquiring her own device, I will offer her a discount based on your referral. We have helped many people with similar situations. But the condition requires regular and consistent attention.

You are welcome to speak with John about this. I sincerely hope we can be of assistance to your friend. This sounds serious.

Thank you for sharing your Model A. We appreciate your confidence in this trusty little machine.

July 12, 2012 at 10:58 am #1485

esma

When are you graduating? I don’t know yet.When are you going to come back to coglele? I don’t know yet.Hope to see you back soon. Yeah, hope to see you too when are you visiting?Are you still studying? No? Then what are you doing? Working? Yes, I am still studying studying and living out life that’s what I am doing. Yeah, I am working on my life.Ever heard of Bill Gates?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.