rife Machine treating Lyme Disease

Home Forums Rife Technology & Techniques Rife machine treatments rife Machine treating Lyme Disease

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Moon 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:52 pm #1295

Leah

My sister and nephew have Lymes. nephew is in pain and is on antibiotics and other ungoing medications with no results. My sister is also on meds trying to fight off the Lymes .. She is upset and hurting due to lymes and my nephew is so discouraged with his pain. Do you think the rife machine can help? Honest answer please.

May 13, 2012 at 7:52 pm #1296

cherry

Leah,

We have worked with many people with Lyme, and had excellent results. This is one of the more difficult diagnoses to work with, and particular attention must be paid to the sensitivities and reactions to each individual. In this, we excel.

I encourage you to have your sister call us for further discussion.

Cherry Maly
JWLABS & Stay Tuned
888-891-1122
951-926-6415
http://www.jwlabs.com
http://www.staytuned.ws
http://www.rifemachine.com (NEW web site with BLOG!)

July 15, 2012 at 6:56 am #1533

Beatriz

The Rife Machine For Optimum Health is right -on about the way it usually (virtually awlays!) goes. And predictably, in my opinion, this is the result of the subservience we tend to pay to the often less than results- oriented medical decision makers . What ever became of people asking enough of the right questions until satisfied and reasonably confident of their intended course? Interestingly, this is where I think JW Labs really excels. Anyone genuinely interested in their own wellness recovery or that of a loved one can receive the support needed to make great progress! What a concept it seems that there really are networks out there which still work on a per case basis. For Model A users that is good news as it appears that John Wright has pioneered a very dedicated plan and instrument. Go Rife! Dan D

July 21, 2012 at 7:18 am #1665

Moon

Avoid allowing your kids to play in wooded areas, brush piles or areas with overgrown grass. You can protect your kid against catching Lyme disease by discouraging them from playing in areas where deer ticks make their home.2Dress your child in lightly colored clothing that covers their skin. Lightly colored clothing allows parents to easily spot deer ticks. Long sleeve clothing, socks, and long pants can protect your child’s skin from deer ticks.3Use a tick repellent when outdoors. Repellents with DEET offer good prevention against deer ticks.4Use pesticides around your property. If you live in a wooded area, spray a tick fighting pesticide where the grass and woods meet. Spray a few feet into the woods to provide a protective barrier against deer l]Avoid allowing your kids to play in wooded areas, brush piles or areas with overgrown grass. You can protect your kid against catching Lyme disease by discouraging them from playing in areas where deer ticks make their home.2Dress your child in lightly colored clothing that covers their skin. Lightly colored clothing allows parents to easily spot deer ticks. Long sleeve clothing, socks, and long pants can protect your child’s skin from deer ticks.3Use a tick repellent when outdoors. Repellents with DEET offer good prevention against deer ticks.4Use pesticides around your property. If you live in a wooded area, spray a tick fighting pesticide where the grass and woods meet. Spray a few feet into the woods to provide a protective barrier against deer ticks]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.