MS CD Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Delia 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:22 pm #1278

Danny

Before I get the MS CD I’d like to know if you know of anyone who has usedit and gotten any beneficial results from it? I have a friend who has come down with MS in just the last couple of years but she doesn’t have one of your machines, I’d have to loan her mine but that could be a long process, right?

May 13, 2012 at 7:24 pm #1279

cherry

Hi Danny,

Yes, you can definitely expect it to be a long process with MS…..a lifetime process, really. Though some folks see results early in the process, the machine is not something they should put down when symptoms diminish.

I would suggest that you hold off on that MS investment, and see if your friend is even open to the technology. In the meantime, you will want to introduce your friend to the machine with the General Alignment cd (comes with Model A).

Get a sense of the level of openness…..

July 15, 2012 at 8:36 am #1535

Rohit

Well, today is day 3 of the diet! I’m feeling pterty good! I had a great morning cardio workout at 5am and a nice cardio session on my lunch break today!All it takes is a short 20 minute workout to get those endorphins going to get you through the rest of the day!I’m looking forward to a nice peaceful night hanging out with my dogs and my boyfriend on the couch tonight! Remember- Take time for your mind, a helathy mind= a healthy body!

July 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm #1702

Delia

John — I know what you are trying to deal with. I’ve also seen much of what you discuss on the ‘net. It is a shame for sure. And, as you know, difficult to deal with and overcome. I’ve been a believer in electro-medicine since back some time in the 1990′s. I first built Hulda Zapper and used it to get rid of some parasites — yes, it worked — evidence in 2 days! Not long after that, I went the route of building Beck’s machines — his blood pulser, modified to use optical couplers rather than a relay, and also the magnetic pulser — a souped-up version. Both have worked well for a number of health-related issues.Right now, I am looking at a Rife Machine of some sort based on some of my own ideas. Your Model A does look fine — a design similar to what I was contemplating for the basic operation. Being an electrical engineer, I am still contemplating building one of my own. It would be along the lines of yours — not one of the RF/”glow-tube” versions. From my investigation, one does not need that. I probably will give you or some of your folks a call to discuss the possibility of acquiring one of your units. I had not considered the use of CDs for input wave forms. I had planned to use a signal generator (analog) that I have as the input, and possible programmability as a later improvement. I would hope that I could do that with the Model A if I chose to do so rather than the input from a CD player.Keep up the good work. It is a struggle, but we will get there. The theory is correct and proven. The problems are the medical and government establishments and those in it for a quick buck.Until later — Watson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.