cortisone vs rife machine

Home Forums Rife Technology & Techniques cortisone vs rife machine

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guadalupe 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 23, 2012 at 1:50 am #1378

nina

I have a horse that is allergic to fly bites. Last summer he would
rub and itch during fly season. I gave him trihistamine orally which
provided minimal relief. This season I used the rife machine on different tracks, allergy, fungus, detox, general alignment. It helped but did not clear the condition. The conventional wisdom is
that cortisone will cure itching. I gave him a shot. It did not stop the itching. Furthermore cortisone should not be administered more than once in a season or there is a risk of founder. Cortisone is dangerous! I followed up with a rife allergy track and the itching has abated. For this horse consistently using the allergy track is much safer and has a superior result.

May 24, 2012 at 10:39 pm #1380

cherry

Thanks, Nina, for your ongoing reports. We appreciate your good work with our four-legged friends. We love to hear success stories of folks who are using Model A with their pets – everything from cats to dogs, horses to llamas. We will gladly provide coaching, as needed.

July 13, 2012 at 1:22 am #1501

Guadalupe

Hi, you can try one of the natural tettemrnas available on the Internet – some of them do work. For my eczema I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and then they stay clear for months on end.Try it: Champori doesn’t need a prescription and comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn’t work for you it’s free.Cheers,Sumi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.