Arthritis CD

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scilla 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
May 13, 2012 at 7:27 pm #1280

Tim

I was reading the testimonys on your new website. The one that caught my eye was arthritis in the hands. I have the general CD and Lyme CD. Seems like the Lyme CD is helping with my index (arthritis) finger pain, but wanted to know if you could share about the “arthritis frequencies” the testimony was talking about?

May 13, 2012 at 7:28 pm #1281

cherry

Tim

The arthritis recording represents another comprehensive frequency session which moves through the entire therapeutic range. It represents a somewhat different focus with respect to the frequencies; regarding both the frequencies emphasized and the approach used in tuning the numbers.

If you would like to acquire the Arthritis recording, give me a call. Best regards, Cherry

July 12, 2012 at 7:27 pm #1494

Scilla

Hi Victor for fungus on the feet I use the Fungus’ CD (all takrcs) and use the rubber electrode pads in two separate tubs of warm water (one for the left foot and the other for the right foot) with approximately a half cup of espom salts in each tub. I have had success keeping this condition under control with these Model A applications (i.e. once I see the fungus returning a few applications and the fungus is gone for many months) . Once the fungus is under control I change to the regular electrode pads applied to the feet. This will allow you to use maximun or near maximum amplitude transferring maximum energy from the Model A to your feet. If you have extremely sever fungus I would be dilligent with this and monitor progress over several months to determine if you are having success . For tinnitus I usethe General Detox’ CD. I am in the habit of using all takrcs (generally I do CD #1 (tracks #1 & #2 the first night) and CD #2 (tracks #3&#4 the following night). Of course I use the regular electrode pads and apply them to the hand I repeat this over several weeks (approximately 5 days on and 2 days off). Over time the condition disappears. I believe there is something to this instrument and dilligent use will pay dividends. You may e-mail me for further correspondence. All the best, Norman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.